ABOUT THE STUDIOS
The Fountainhead Studios provides Miami-based artists with affordable, flexible, and safe working studio space. More than just studio space we provide a community for a profession that is often solitary. Currently, there are more than 30 artists working in every medium: painting, photography, sculpture, video, performance, and installation.
In 2008, before Little River was on the map, we had a vision to create a community and provide affordable, flexible, safe working studios for artists. We started with about 10,000 sq. ft on two floors. Since then we expanded four times growing to nearly 25,000 sq. ft. We have over 30 artists creating at The Fountainhead Studios.
- The studios are located at 7338 NW Miami Ct. Studio sizes range from about 300-500+ sq. ft.
- All studios share well-lit, gated parking with secure automatic entry
- All studios are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Rent begins as low as $400 and includes all utilities.
- Leases are month to month providing maximum flexibility to artists and can be sublet for short periods.
Each artist has their own page on the studio’s website displaying images, artist’s statement, contact information (if desired) and links to artist’s and gallery website(s).
We host a number of studio tours for collectors, curators and gallery owners, as well as, two open studio events per year.