Roberto Ojeda is an Award-Winning photographer born in Ecuador in 1979, he arrived to the U.S. in May 2000. He experiments with all types of photography always looking for that next iconic work of art. His work has been published in magazines, books and video tutorials worldwide. Roberto is represented by Art Fusion Galleries in Miami, FL
- Grand Prize Winner of Digital Photo Magazine’s 4th annual Your best Shot photography contest (U.S.A. March 2011)
- CBRE Urban photographer of the year 2012, winner of hourly awards and book publication.
- Several monthly awards in Digital Photography Magazine (U.K.)
Photographs and articles published in magazines such as:
- Light It Magazine
- Digital Photo Magazine, U.S.A.
- Digital Photographer, U.K.
- Digital Camera Essentials, U.K.
- Advanced Photoshop Magazine, U.K.
- Popular Photography, U.S.A.
- Professional Photographer, U.K.
- Photography Monthly, U.K.
artist’s website: www.photoroberto.com
gallery links: www.artfusiongallery.com